I was born in the Koonenays and raised on southern Vancouver Island. Early days in Victoria gave way to a move to the then rural community of Langford. Believe it or not, back in the days when there was not a single traffic light!
In my early 20’s I was drawn to the beauty of Sooke and soon moved here. I was involved in residential real estate sales and the construction industry and eventually raised my family in this welcoming town.
My long history and familiarity with the region and it’s growth and changes have given me great insight into neighbourhoods and micro-climates.
I have a strong belief that home is the foundation of our families and society and try to help people achieve their goals through a genuine interest in what they are seeking. I tend to be very focussed and articulate and organization is my greatest strength.
Competence, energy, and a mature professionalism – all guarantees of a satisfying real estate experience!
5 Facts about Shelly:
• Organic gardener & budding bee keeper
• Enthusiastic about kayaking, bicycling & RVing
• Student of landscape design & space planning
• Lover of nature and of life
• Support a child through World Vision
Education & Achievements:
• Top 30% of all VREB REALTORs
• Licensed Salesperson, Associate Broker & Property Manager
• College Graduate of Computer Programming & Web Development
• Certified General Accountant’s Program, 3rd year completed
• General Contractor for construction company, built 15 homes
• Previously a surveyor’s helper & drafted plans from surveyors notes